Tetra Tech speaks out at Collaborate 09 - "Spend more time managing and analyzing"
27 March 2009
Kathy Engler (Tetra Tech, Inc) will be presenting a paper at the Collaborate 09 conference in Orlando, FL.
Title: "Finance: Spend more time managing and analyzing"
Abstract: "With 10,000 employees in 42 subsidiaries worldwide, Tetra Tech has a lot going on supporting government and commercial water, energy and environmental projects. Tying expenses directly to projects was cumbersome, and IT had little time to continuously support Finance with daily requests for new reports. With the goal of self-sufficiency and productivity, Tetra Tech searched for a product that would make it easy for users to create reports in Excel. They discovered GL Wand from Excel4apps and will share their experiences during this session"
* Learn how the finance team can spend less time extracting & manipulating data
* Learn how finance can optimize managing and analyzing information
* Learn how finance can create and customize reports independent of IT
* Learn how to reduce your intercompany reconciliation process from 7 to 1 days
* See how to optimally leverage the power of Microsoft Excel.
Thurs 7th May 2009 – Orlando, FL 08h30 – 09h30 (Session 3097)