Achieving Financial Excellence - Mastering SAP Financials case study
15 March 2011
Mastering SAP Financials - Sydney - TRACK C Tuesday 17 May 2011, 10:40am
Achieving Financial Excellence
Why the promise of SAP as the "single source of truth" does not mean the end of Excel. Examine five treacherous pitfalls and five great reasons to keep Excel. The reality is that despite lT’s desire to wean end-users off Excel and investments made in Business Intelligence, Excel is still the most common tool in many finance organisations. Reasons include simplicity, familiarity, collaboration, flexibility and user-empowerment.
- Why we love and will keep on using Excel
- How to have the "Best of Both Worlds"
- Live demonstration
- Real time SAP finance reporting via Excel (a "pull rather than a "push")
- Journal processing via Excel with full data lookups and live validation
- Budgeting and forecasting via Excel
A case study from iNova Pharmaceuticals covering Excel based finance reporting and Excel based journal processing and why an Excel solution complements Business Intelligence.
Peter Tysoe - Group Finance Manager,
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited &
Richard Frykberg - Operations Director, IQX Business Solutions
Do register and come and join us for this live event.