SAP Data Like You’ve Never Seen it Before―Live in Excel.
SAP is Complex
- Data structure makes it difficult to self serve
- SAP tools require expert skillsets
- The dependency on IT cuts into analysis time
- Time-destructive, error-prone processes are the norm
Finance Requires Excel
- 73% of finance uses Excel daily
- Most BI solutions have “export to Excel” (with static data)
- Navigating between SAP and Excel is cumbersome
HOW WE CAN HELP
Imagine your real-time SAP data securely available―and in Excel. Excel4apps Wands for SAP allow for real-time FICO reporting, as well as the ability to upload budget-planning data and financial transactions into SAP―all directly from Microsoft Excel. Because these tools are integrated with SAP and S/4HANA, you can download the software, install a transport, and begin reporting without a lengthy implementation. Using Excel-based solutions makes it easy to obtain, analyze, share, and present essential information when and how you need it.
A 360° Financial Solution
Frustrated by your existing manual or IT-dependent tools? Our Excel-based solutions are effective and user-friendly alternatives to the standard SAP tools that are keeping you at the office late with the export-reformat-repeat approach.
Excel-Based Alternatives to:
- Report Painter/Writer
- BEx Analyzer
- SAP Standard Reports
- SAP Custom (ABAP) Reports
- Standard SAP Planning T-Codes
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- BusinessObjects (BOBJ)
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Analysis for Office
- Custom SAP reporting tools
- SAP Query
- Custom SAP uploading tools
Enable business user self service in the reporting and analysis tool of choice―Microsoft Excel. Integrate SAP directly with Excel for real-time data retrieval and seamless data uploads for increased efficiency.
The Excel4apps Way
Get empowered to do your reporting, your way.
Self-Service and Secure Reporting in Excel
Work smarter, not harder.
Actual to Budget to Forecast Analysis
Answer questions before they are asked.
Rapid Ad-Hoc Reporting
Drill down to the balance, journal, and subledger/SLA detail with the click of a button.
Easy Access to Detail for Analysis
Work smarter, not harder with your tool of choice, Excel.
Flexible and Robust Reporting in Real-Time
Experience the value of real-time SAP data, in Excel.
Cut 3-5 days off your period close by adding process efficiencies.
A Faster Month-End Close
Excel4apps lets you easily manage key business processes in Microsoft Excel with access to real-time data. Our self-service solutions install quickly and integrate seamlessly with SAP, reducing your reliance on IT resources and streamlining Excel-based processes. We help you get more out of the platforms you already own―Microsoft Excel and SAP.
How it Works
- SAP Certified, HANA Certified, and Microsoft Certified
- Fully integrates with SAP security
- Fast, simple installation
- No ABAP or consultant resources required
- No additional hardware or data warehouse to manage
- Low cost of ownership