Excel-Based General Ledger Journal Upload Solution
Fast, Not FuriousFinance teams depend on cumbersome, error-prone tools for loading large batches of journal entries to the Oracle E-Business Suite General Ledger. These tools lack the abilities to validate prior to importing, autopost, and include attachments. To make matters worse, they provide weak error messaging that contributes to inefficient and repetitive processes, wasted time, and additional aggravation. Journal Wand, our Excel-based solution, allows you to batch upload journal entries with multiple attachments into Oracle. Quickly create and edit custom templates, populate them with journal data, validate the data, and upload the journals into Oracle.
Experience a start-to-end Excel process for journal uploads.
A 360° Month End Solution
Obtain Real-Time Data from Oracle
Analyze Your Variances
Adjustment values and Journal Details Upload to Oracle
Refresh Workbook to See Updated Balances
For uploading journal entries to the GL, Journal Wand is an alternative to:
- Save time by cloning existing journals
- Automate period-end accruals and reversal journals
- Upload various types of journals: actual journals in functional and foreign currency, encumbrance, encumbrance reversal, and statistical journals
- Set up sheets containing recurring journals
- Test effects of applying a journal against real-time, actual balances
- Save journal templates in a centralized repository and securely share with other users
- Use the Report Distribution Manager for distribution of journal template workbooks
- Upload attachments at the same time as loading new journals or any time after a journal has been loaded
Troubleshoot errors prior to load by detailed cell-based error messaging.
Cell-Specific Error Messaging
Be empowered to customize your GL journal templates.
Customize Journal Upload Templates without IT Help
Get more productive at month end using the efficiencies of Excel.
Accelerate Your Accounting Cycle
Perform real-time monitoring of journal postings.
Only Valid Journals Interface to Oracle
Quickly convert a GL Wand drilldown to Journal Wand template.
Populate from Existing GL Wand Drilldown
Leave your cumbersome, error-prone tools behind.
Systemized Period-End Close Off Processing
Load multiple files, web pages, or text to new or existing journals.
Upload Attachments from Excel
Loading journals into the Oracle General Ledger can be complex. To make matters worse, your journal upload tool may be cumbersome to use and provide weak error messaging, contributing to inefficient processes, wasted time, and additional aggravation. Compare Journal Wand, a robust Excel-based alternative, to Web ADI for the loading of GL journals.