Real-Time Operational Reporting in Excel
Deeper Financial Reporting and MoreConstantly navigating between Oracle and Excel is exhausting. You want to make your own reports, but you’re frustratingly dependent on IT, unfriendly tools and the manual, time-destructive processes it takes to make reports presentable. Reports Wand, an Excel-based solution for all Oracle E-Business Suite modules, eliminates these unnecessary steps. This reporting solution reduces errors, improves productivity, and creates an environment to easily provide the right information to the right people in the right format.
Intuitive features empower users and reduce IT dependency.
Excel-Based Alternative to Oracle
For operational and transactional reporting, Reports Wand is an alternative to:
- Extends financial reporting to 30+ EBS modules
- Facilitates ad-hoc operational and subledger reporting
- Complements your Business Intelligence strategy
- Reconciles transactions to the General Ledger
- Automates period close reporting from subledgers to the General Ledger
- Combines data from multiple Oracle E-Business Suite areas
- Expedites reconciliations
- Extends GL Wand drilldowns to subledger modules
- Refreshes dynamic dashboards and visualizations in real-time
- Supports easy key performance indicator (KPI) creation and tracking
Experience the power of real-time data at your fingertips.
Combine Data Across Multiple Modules in the Same Report
Drag and drop report design makes it easy to be self-sufficient.
Customize Ad-Hoc Reports without Reliance on IT
Experience the value of real-time E-Business Suite data, in Excel.
Faster Reconciliation of Data
Leverage all the functionality of Excel and refresh reports without reformatting.
Build Reports in their Final Format
Better data means better business decisions.
Refresh a Real-Time Dashboard
Access live operational transactions in Excel and refresh on demand.
No More Export to Excel and Reformat Data
Access ready-to-execute reports covering the most common information requests from Finance, HR, Projects, and other modules.
A Library of 1,000+ Pre-Built Reports
Report Distribution Manager
AUTOMATE THE MASS CREATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF REPORTS
With the extended support of Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer ending this past June, some organizations still have their heads in the sand when it comes to replacing the popular reporting tool. While some companies are staying with unsupported Discoverer for now, others are moving to recommended Oracle successors like Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). Each option comes with hidden costs that your company should evaluate, which we’ll explore here.